Here are some things that turn my good mornings into GOLD mornings.
- Hot Sweet Tea
- Marie biscuits dipped in the above tea
- Music – melodious songs and fast songs
- Soaking in the early morning sunlight
- A long bicycle ride
- Waking up and sleeping again. And again.
- Walking in the neighboring park
- Continuing reading the book I dropped just before sleep
- Checking email, facebook, whatsapp
- Careless browsing
- Listening to podcasts/audio books
- Doing some exercise (a little)
- Admiring flowers in the garden
- Listening to birds chirping and watching pigeons take off together
- Glancing through a Newspaper
- A slight Drizzle
- Photo walk
- Smooth and long drive on my bike in a traffic-free city
- Writing a novel/short story
And last but not the least,
- Brushing my teeth with Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold Toothbrush 🙂 #Colgate360GoldMornings.
Recently I got a gift hamper from Colgate with the Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush, a water can, and a mug. Here it is:
Howzzitt?? Thanks to Colgate 🙂
I am Rajesh K, the author of this blog. While this blog is my hobby, I am a Freelance Video Editor by Profession. If you want to make Videos for Business or Special Occasions, do visit my other website WOWSUPER.NET to see the portfolio and get in touch.