I have already done this tag (with a different set of questions), but this time The British Asian blog has tagged me once again, with 11 questions. Since I don’t refuse doing tags, I am going to answer the questions, but I am not going to tag anyone this time. I have already tagged everyone I know! 🙂 You can answer the same questions, if you like.
1. Reveal one secret now, which you never told anyone else.
I just revealed my theory of life.
2. From your closest friend network, name one person you secretly envy and why?
I don’t have a close friend network any longer. I do admire a lot of things in my friends, but different people have different talents and it would be boring if all of them were good at same things. There is nothing to envy, really.
3. If you were made Prime Minister for one day of your current country or the country from which you originate with total power, what changes would you make in that one day to make your country better?
I won’t make any changes. I think people deserve the Governments they get and democracy ensures it. There is no point in giving people something that they don’t deserve. They won’t value it anyway.
4. Do you know why men have nipples?
5. If there is one physical aspect that you would change about yourself, what would that be?
I might want to be slightly taller.
6. When was the last time you cried, and why?
Men don’t show their emotions/console themselves by crying. But if you are asking if I was deeply upset about something, I was. I regretted my decision to shift from the CBSE board to State Board in 11th Standard, just for scoring more marks. All my academic pursuits came to a screeching halt because of that stupid move. But it gave me more visibility about the things I was doing wrong, even earlier. More about this in my autobiography section, later on.
7. Identify one thing that you hate about yourself?
There are quite a few really. I can be doggedly stubborn on certain issues and I guess some flexibility might ease things a bit.
8. If you could rewind back in time, tell me one thing or incident you would change in which you were involved?
If at all, I would have stayed with the CBSE board during my 11th Standard. But nature has its own ways of teaching things and I would not want to interfere with it. So, I may still not change anything.
9. Name one blogger (in your blogging community) you would like to meet in person?
Nita. Her blog, A Wide Angle View of India was one of the first blogs I read and it really inspired me a lot. I think it was one of the best blogs about the current issues in India, with a huge community and a balanced perspective. I wish she starts writing there, once again.
10. If you have to choose between keeping a lottery win (for millions) or keeping the love of your life, which one would you choose and why?
Neither. I don’t believe in the concept of free money and I don’t believe in the concept of ‘love’ either. I guess I have outgrown the second one.
11. Tell us about one embarrassing incident when you were caught red handed doing something which you shouldn’t have?
We downloaded a project during our college final year and claimed that we did it (to our HOD!). Of course, we confessed about it the next day. I think it was embarrassing because our HOD knew our capabilities very well! But for some reason, he gave us good marks for our final project (a different one), in spite of this fiasco! I will write more about this in my autobiography category later on.
I am Rajesh K, the author of this blog. While this blog is my hobby, I am a Freelance Video Editor by Profession. If you want to make Videos for Business or Special Occasions, do visit my other website WOWSUPER.NET to see the portfolio and get in touch.