I have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award by a kind-hearted friend, philosopher, poet and writer – Mahesh. Long time since an award came by my way – so, I am grabbing it with both hands 🙂
There are questions I need to answer as a part of this award-receiving ceremony. Here you go –
1. Can a man & a woman just remain friends?
It depends on the age/maturity of the involved ppl. If one is a teenager or has the maturity-level of a teenager, they might find it difficult to be just friends.
2. What ails Indian Television?
I don’t know, I stopped watching TV before 5 years. But it exists because it is satisfying an inner-need of people. TV is definitely not for me – I am a fan of on-demand media: I decide what content I want to consume and when.
3. If you could dedicate 2 hours every month to a social cause, what would it be?
4. If someone offered to kill someone for you – no questions asked – who would you choose and why?
It’s too risky to name someone from the present, but I would have chosen ‘Joseph Stalin’ if there was an option to choose from the past.
5. Did you cast your electoral vote?
I don’t have an Election Identity Card and my name is not included in the voters list. Call me irresponsible if you want, but I have no idea how to enable myself to vote!
6. Will you be ready to contest the elections as an independent candidate?
People don’t deserve it 😛 But since I don’t have an E-ID card, it’s ruled out anyway!
7. If God exists, why would so much of unrest and chaos still exist?
The ‘unrest’ and ‘chaos’ is a part of a carefully constructed script. They exist because if we are blessed with happiness all the time, it will lose its value and we will be begging God for more happiness. Stupid.Human.Psychology.
8. Who are the most under-rated actors/actresses of Indian cinema?
I rarely watch movies these days. I feel, all the actors who are not producer’s son, yesteryear actresses’ daughter, actor’s cousin, actresses’ sister, etc., are underrated.
9. Does another dimension of time exist? Are there parallel worlds existing on this planet we call earth?
I have a suggestion for you – don’t make life too complex.
10. If you were allowed to keep one book with you, which book would you choose?
Two books – The Rise and Fall of Third Reich (William S. Shirer); On Writing Well (William Zinsser).
11. Sometimes one tight slap works wonders instead of an hour of talking. Your thoughts?
Life gives all of us that tight-slap eventually. Wait until they’ve had it too, and then talk to them for 2 minutes.
Anyone who comments on this post is automatically tagged and awarded. You can answer these questions or the questions from here. Am too lazy to form new questions 🙂