We have one ZenFone in our house already, the ZenFone 5, and people here are crazy about it! What could be a better upgrade to the ZenFone 5, than the Asus New ZenFone 2 about to be launched all over India? You should consider buying phones from Asus over all those expensive mobiles available in the market because they offer great functionality and experience at the right price.
In this post, I’ll tell you why the Asus ZenFone 2 is better and much different than other phones on the market.
- 5.5″ Full HD (1080p) Display with 403ppi pixel density for clear and enjoyable viewing experience.
- 72% Screen to Body ratio that enables a 5.5″ Phone to almost fit into a 5″ Case. More screen size in a smaller dimension phone!
- Brushed metal finish and concentric circle detailing to give a luxurious look in a thin form factor.
- 2.3 GHz 64-bit Intel Atom Quad-Core Processor for no compromise performance for heavy apps, games, multi-tasking, graphical applications, etc.
- Have you seen a Smart Phone with 4 GB RAM before? Probably not. Because this is one of the first Smartphones that comes with a whooping 4 GB RAM for incredible performance boost.
- Dedicated PowerVR-G6430 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) for a better gaming and graphical experience.
- 13 MP Rear Camera with f/2.0 aperture lens and 5 MP Front Camera to capture high resolution photos with zero shutter lag.
- An effective low light mode to capture photos in low light and night without flash, much better than most cameras out there.
- Real tone flash to capture warm skin tones and accurate color.
- 60ms touch response ensures faster response on the screen when you touch the phone. Anti-fingerprint coating minimizes smudges and fingerprint marks on the screen for better display clarity.
- Customized Zen User Interface (UI) that makes accomplishing tasks faster and easier. Asus generally gives faster updates based on user feedback to improve the User Interface experience.
- The 2.4 GHz 4 GB ZenFone 2 model is equipped with the Asus-exclusive 18W BoostMaster Technology adapter that charges 60% of the battery capacity in just 39 minutes. Quick charging for busy professionals!
- Dual SIM, Dual Active technology to switch seamlessly between two Active SIM numbers.
- The Latest Android 5.0 Lollipop Mobile OS. Asus generally provides updates to newer versions of the OS over time.
- 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB eMMC Flash Internal storage/memory capacity to store lots of data and apps.
- 5 GB Lifetime free Asus web-storage to store your photos, music, and videos online and access them from anywhere.
- 802.11ac WiFi adapter for faster wireless connectivity.
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB, NFC for quick data transfer.
- 3G & 4G (LTE) for ultra-fast Internet connectivity.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for the best touch sensitivity and tough exterior.
- Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, E-Compass, GPS, G-Sensor.
- 3000 mAh Li-Polymer Battery for Long Battery Life.
- Available in 5 different colors: Red, Black, Gold, Gray, White.
- Ultra thin edge (just 3.9 mm thick!).
Have a look at the New Asus ZenFone 2 Webpage for yourself to see all these features in action!
I guess they are launching it on 23rd April, 2015 at New Delhi. #CantWait4ZenFone2 🙂
Destination InfinityI am Rajesh K, the author of this blog. While this blog is my hobby, I am a Freelance Video Editor by Profession. If you want to make Videos for Business or Special Occasions, do visit my other website WOWSUPER.NET to see the portfolio and get in touch.