This is not a post teaching you how to make a vegetable sandwich. But this is a post where I am asking the commenter’s, their ideas and views on how to make a Vegetable (Bread) Sandwich.
My objective is simple. I want to make (and eat) a quick snack in the evening as I seem to be eating a lot of unhealthy junk food during that time. Remember my walking afflictions?
So, after thinking of many many healthy items which I could make myself and eat, I have decided on the bread sandwich using raw vegetables. That’s mainly because it is easy to make (or so I think). I want to make plain raw sandwich, not grilled ones.
1. Should I buy sandwich bread or normal bread will do? For how many days can I keep this bread in a refrigerator?
2. I guess I should apply a sandwich spread over the inner side of two pieces of the bread. Mainly for taste. Which brand/ flavor would you recommend? Have you tried any sandwich spread in India?
3. I guess I need to cut some pieces of raw vegetables and include them within two bread pieces. I am planning to include carrot, tomato and cucumber (vellarikka). Should I include onion slices? Should I include other vegetables?
4. I guess I should not use cheese, etc. But is there anything equivalent and healthy I can use in my sandwich (to make it taste better)?
5. Any other suggestion?(Please remember that I want to make it quickly and hence I am expecting simple and easy-to-do suggestions)
I am Rajesh K, the author of this blog. While this blog is my hobby, I am a Freelance Video Editor by Profession. If you want to make Videos for Business or Special Occasions, do visit my other website WOWSUPER.NET to see the portfolio and get in touch.