I hope you have noticed the new theme on my blog – It’s the Twenty Thirteen theme by WordPress. I saw this theme in action elsewhere and I was impressed with its capabilities. The sheer number of post-formats it supports will enable me to share much more than I am currently doing, and I intend to make full use of it. I love the rendering of the font in this theme, as well.
I am going to steer this blog in a new direction from today onward.
There are many things that I want to share on my blog, but something has been holding me back for a while. I hope the new theme will inspire a new beginning, and a new life.
Among the changes that you will see in the near future –
- There will be daily ‘Incredible India’ posts that will highlight one interesting location in India, per day (mostly). One photo and 6 lines (max) is all you’ll get – I think that’s more than sufficient to catch a glimpse and get inspired. Comments will be off – you don’t have to visit the site – experience them in your email or reader.
- I will share one thought-provoking quote every week. I am sharing these quotes in my Facebook wall already and from now on, they’ll appear in my blog, as well. Comments will be off.
- I’ll share some interesting links (with a short summary/my opinion) that I come across anywhere on the Internet. It could be a post from your blog, as well! You can read it if you like the topic and want to explore further. Comments will be off.
- I’ll share some interesting pictures or videos I took/created (using graphical programs) that will give you a glimpse of life around me. Comments will be off.
- I may share some songs that I find interesting. Comments will be off.
- I’ll write some book reviews of some fiction/non-fiction books that I am reading on my Kindle, these days. Comments will be off.
In short, I will blog ANYTHING that I think is AWESOME and NEEDS to be SHARED.
You may not want to read/explore all of these updates – Please exercise discretion and experience only that content that you like/are passionate about.
Comments will be ON only for regular posts that I write, like this one. Comment on them, only if you feel like commenting.
I am excited to start my new journey – I hope you’ll like it too.
I am Rajesh K, the author of this blog. While this blog is my hobby, I am a Freelance Video Editor by Profession. If you want to make Videos for Business or Special Occasions, do visit my other website WOWSUPER.NET to see the portfolio and get in touch.