Of course, ME 🙂 I have been awarded this beautiful blog award – Liebster award by Uma. I am also supposed to award it to others. You’ll have to look at the end of the post to know who all have got it from me 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
11 Facts About Me:
- I don’t like grandeur – I like things to be simple. Most things I do reflects this philosophy.
- I don’t apply powder or any kind of makeup on myself. Am not sure why, but people are surprised when they get to know this!
- I love solitude. But I am slowly getting used to being around a crowd and am liking it.
- I do things differently. At least I try to. Not because I get some brilliant ideas that others don’t, but because being different irritates many people and I love that 😛
- I don’t compete for the sake of competing or because I am jealous. I just do what I like and mostly others compete with me.
- I believe every human being is unique and is in this world for a reason, so I don’t like categorizing them based on money, knowledge, achievements, etc.
- You can appoint me as a judge even if the case is against me. I won’t let the fact that I am involved, affect my judgement. Unbelievable, but true.
- I hate drama and dishonesty. These two generally go together.
- I don’t think we have as much control over our lives as we would like to believe. Or at least I feel that way about my own life.
- Slow and steady describes me the best.
- After a long long wait, I got married recently 🙂 Here is a pic from my marriage reception –
Answers to 11 Questions asked by Uma:
- Your favorite person? >> Mani Ratnam, for his brilliant storytelling.
- What is one most favorite piece of your creation? >> My short stories that are yet to be written 🙂
- What is one thing you want to dare yourself to do? >> Travel from Kashmir to Kanyakumari; Tripura to Gujarat; in my bike 🙂
- Favorite travel incident? >> Nothing that interesting yet.
- Your first favorite book? >> Famous Five series – not sure which one!
- Favorite movie? >> I have two: Anjali & Mouna Raagam.
- Philosophy of Life? >> Sustainable Living & Simplicity.
- Refer here for the question. >> If something is bad for health, I am against it. That includes smoking, drinking alcohol, weed, drugs, etc. So if someone asks me that question, I will tell them that price they pay for looking at the ‘real’ world is their health.
- Who do you think is the better of the three – Hitler, Polpot or George W. Bush? >> I don’t judge people by what is said about them or what is written about them. Only if we lived their life, we will understand why they did what they did. So I can’t answer this question. BTW, who is this Polpot 😛
- How do you think people will be 100 years from now? >> Like how they were 100 years before – GREEDY. But I don’t think greed is all bad. It also motivates people to create interesting things.
- Anything you’d like to ask me, scold me, or complement me perhaps? >> The very fact that you took this post out of your drafts and published it is a great compliment to you 😛
I award this Liebster award to all who comment on this post and request them to answer the same questions answered by me above. Yeah, am too lazy to form questions and all 😛